Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Android Smartphone
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Smartphone
GENERAL
| Release date | November 2017 |
| Form factor | Touchscreen |
| Dimensions (mm) | 153.00 x 76.20 x 7.70 |
| Weight (g) | 153.00 |
| Battery capacity (mAh) | 3080 |
| Removable battery | No |
| Colours | Gold, Dark Grey |
| SAR value | NA |
DISPLAY
| Screen size (inches) | 5.50 |
| Touchscreen | Yes |
| Resolution | 720x1280 pixels |
HARDWARE
| Processor | 1.4GHz octa-core |
| Processor make | Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 |
| RAM | 3GB |
| Internal storage | 32GB |
| Expandable storage | Yes |
| Expandable storage type | microSD |
| Expandable storage up to (GB) | 128 |
CAMERA
| Rear camera | 13-megapixel |
| Flash | Yes |
| Front camera | 16-megapixel |
SOFTWARE
| Operating System | Android 7.0 |
| Skin | MIUI 9 |
CONNECTIVITY
| Wi-Fi | Yes |
| Wi-Fi standards supported | 802.11 b/g/n |
| GPS | Yes |
| Bluetooth | Yes, v 4.10 |
| NFC | No |
| Infrared | Yes |
| USB OTG | Yes |
| Headphones | 3.5mm |
| FM | Yes |
| Number of SIMs | 2 |
| SIM 1 | |
| SIM Type | Nano-SIM |
| GSM/CDMA | GSM |
| 3G | Yes |
| 4G/ LTE | Yes |
| Supports 4G in India (Band 40) | Yes |
| SIM 2 | |
| SIM Type | Nano-SIM |
| GSM/CDMA | GSM |
| 3G | Yes |
| 4G/ LTE | Yes |
| Supports 4G in India (Band 40) | Yes |
SENSORS
| Compass/ Magnetometer | Yes |
| Proximity sensor | Yes |
| Accelerometer | Yes |
| Ambient light sensor | Yes |
| Gyroscope | Yes |
| Barometer | No |
| Temperature sensor | No |


https://appsdevelopmentcompanyinusa.blogspot.com/2017/05/5-top-benefits-of-narrowing-your-blog.html?showComment=1536439172098#c4307705642754711401
ReplyDeleteYour blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge!
ReplyDeleteCheck here
Thank you
DeleteThanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Showbox APK Latest Version
ReplyDeletethis is a very good post and theme looks very awesome ... i searched a new site to download all latest movies for free
ReplyDeleteshowbox
hi
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts
mobdro premium apk
hollermutilate a doll 3This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..
ReplyDeleteI feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.
showbox 4.82 apk free download very good android phone for pubg mobile etc thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThe material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.
ReplyDeletenotepad ++ portable
Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..
ReplyDeletefind paid focus groups
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.
ReplyDelete0.15.0 minecraft pe apk download
Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. mobdro for mac
ReplyDelete